About a recent CPAP device recall
Regarding to the Resmed S8 CPAP recall announced recently, it has caused worries and confusions among users. To eliminate our customers’ worries, we would like to clarify that we do not carry the Resmed brand and our devices are absolutely safe to use, which is approved by the FDA.
As a reference to our customers, the followings are some safety precautions which one should pay attention when using a medical device:
1. To avoid electric shock, unplug the unit before cleaning it.
2. Unplug the power supply when the unit is not used.
3. The device should be placed in cool area.
4. Do not oveload a socket with multiple electric devices used at the same time.
5. When removing the power cord from the unit, do it gently so that you do not demage the cord.
6. Never attempt to make any repairs or adjustments. Call our technicians if problems occur.
7. Call us for regular checks of the device to ensure the machine is operating safely.
For enquiries, please call our customer service hotline at 2402-2188.